Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chalkboard Stand

Hi Everyone!!  I have another project I created!!  Yay!!  I am having so much fun creating these cute projects!!   This one was created using the DCWV All Chalked Up paper collection (for the chalkboard).  I also used the DCWV Le Tres Chic paper stack on the top and sides.  It measures approx. 5 1/2 inches wide and 9 1/2 inches tall.  I used I Am Roses for the flowers, Martha Stewart leaf bunch (I use this punch on everything, I just love it :), and trims I found at Walmart for this project.  I first started off by adhering the chalkboard to the chipboard, then the design paper to the top of the chalkboard.  I fussy cut the dress form from the design paper.  I have pearls adhered to the sides to hold it from opening to far.  The back is also made from chalkboard so it to can be used to write on.  The flower trim at the bottom also has pink pearls adhered to them.  The top is decorated with the on the edge die by Tim Holtz called Ornate.  I left this message for my husband this morning :)  It also wipes away easily with just a plain paper towel.  If you have any questions please let me know.  I was inspired to make this project by Bona on YouTube.  She is known as LiveLoveScrap on YouTube.  Video coming up shortly!!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment