Tuesday, April 24, 2012

T-Shirt Mini Album & Altered Box

Hi Everyone!!  I have another project I created using the 6 x 6 paper pad by C'est La Vie (Melissa Frances) paper collection.  I used the Sizzix "Baby Onesie" die but only used the back part to give it that T-shirt look.  I always try to figure out new ways I can use die cuts when I purchase them so I can get good use of them, as some of them are kind of expensive.  I first started with chipboard and adhered the design paper, along with many embellishments including, Recollections flowers, I Am Roses, Martha Stewart, Making Memories metal signs, Prima Pearls, laces and trims.  I bound it with hair bands (yes hair bands lol) and tied pink satin ribbon to hold them together.  If you have never tried hair bands you should, they have just enough of stretch to add embellishments, but also keep it from flopping all over the place.  They also come in all colors and are really cheap!!  I also created a box for the mini album to rest in.  It was created with Recollections card stock in blue.  The top of the box is heavily embellished using I Am Roses for the flowers and ribbon trim I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I also fussy cut several images from the design paper and used Spellbinders for some of the layering.  I had so much fun creating this project!!  It is for sale on my Etsy shop, if you are interested please click the following link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/tara48?ref=si_shop I have also attached a video at the bottom if you are interested in looking.  Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!!















No comments:

Post a Comment