Thursday, April 5, 2012

3D Box Card and One Regular Cards

Hi Everyone!!  I wanted to share a couple of projects I created.

The card was created by using Kraft cardstock paper layered with Le Tres Chic by DCWV and Love Letters by Recollection.  I used the Spellbinders Lacey Ovals to cut out the frame behind Marci.  I colored Marci by using my Spectrum Noir pens.  The Eiffel Tower was cut from the MFT die cut.  The stamp collection used for the Purr-fect was by The Pink Stamper.  Martha Stewart border punch, Prima Pearls, and I Am Roses were used to finished off the project.  The name of the stamp set I used with Marci was called Marci with Cat.

The 3D Box Card was created by using the Linen Closet paper collection by DCWV and Portobello Road by Lost & Found.  I started by using Kraft Cardstock and then layering the Linen Closet paper.  I used the Portobello Road paper to created a small picture above Anya's head.  The stamp set used was by the Greeting Farm Sitting Cute.  I paper pieced Anya's outfit and couch and colored the rest of her with my Spectrum Noir pens. The flowers that were used are from Sizzix die cut flowers 3D.  The small leaves around the flowers are an Martha Stewart leaf punch.  The frame of the box was cut using the Spellbinders die Labels Nine.

If you have any questions please let me know.  Thanks for looking!!





No comments:

Post a Comment