Thursday, April 19, 2012

Journal Book

Hi everyone!!  I created a new journal book!!  I used the Lost & Found Market Street paper collection.  I also used The Cinch that I purchased at Hobby Lobby to bound it with.  I used my computer to make the pages inside.  The front is created by first starting with chip board with the paper collection adhered to the top of it.  I then used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Nine.  I adhered Miss Anya Bags stamp collection to the top of the nestabilities.  I used I Am Roses cherry blossoms, recollections flowers, and a Martha Stewart leaf punch to decorate the corners.  I tied a bow and adhered some trim and beads for that finishing touch.  I bought the beads and trim at Hobby Lobby.  I also had a flower left from the trim and adhered it to Anya's hair.   I also added bling for her earrings.  I paper pieced her outfit and colored her skin and hair with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Everything was distressed with the Frayed Burlap distressing ink by Ranger (Tim Holtz).  I really enjoyed making this project.  I know it will surely be used!!  Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask.  Thanks and have a great day!!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment