Thursday, April 26, 2012

3D Box Card with Miss Anya Bags


Hi Everyone!!  Hope everyone is doing well!!  I have another project to share with you!!  I created this 3D box card with the Lost & Found, Madison Avenue paper collection.  I drew the house image out of a scrap piece of paper then traced it onto the design paper.  I added flower trim and topped it with white mini pearls.  I also added a butterfly by Martha Stewart and created the rose with a 5 petal punch from EK Sucess.  I used the MFT die cut Prima Donna Petal die to create the pink flower, I then added the leaf punch by Martha Stewart to add the finishing touch.  I colored Miss Anya Bags with my spectrum noir markers (still learning how to color, but I did learn that it best to stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink instead of Colorbok pigment ink, IMO) and paper pieced her outfit, purse and hair bows.  I also added Recollections pearls to her ears for earrings.  In the background, I added layer of the design paper with the Spellbinders Nestabilities die.  If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for looking!!  I will probably make a video of this in the next week if you are interested in watching it.  Hope you all have a great day!!


Here is the video!! (as promised)








No comments:

Post a Comment