Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Criss Cross Card

Hi Everyone!! I have another project to share!!  I have been on a roll with card making, so why not make another one?  Lol!!  This card is called a criss cross card.  The base of the card is made with from vellum and layered with the Fairy Belle paper collection from Prima.  I thought it turned out so cute!!  I embellished it with the following items:  I Am Roses flowers, lace from Hobby Lobby, EK Sucess punch (for the pink rose on the tag), some flowers from the wedding section at Michaels, and the tag was made from white and pink cardstock, the Pastel collection from Recollections.  I painted the pink roses on the tag with white acrylic paint to soften the color of pink.  It looks so pretty!!  I reminds me of snow laying on each petal.  The paint also gave it a little dimension as well.  If you have any questions please let me know and have a great day!!  Thanks for looking!!






No comments:

Post a Comment