Monday, April 16, 2012

Marci Tags

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you all are doing great!!  I have another project to share with you!!  I love coloring these stamps so much (I'm sure you can tell lol!)  I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities to create both of these.  Kitty Kat Marci (yellow) was created using the Lacy Square nestabilities and the Botanical Paper Collection by Prima.  Both were colored using Spectrum Noir markers and the fence was made by cutting out strips of cardstock and adhering them together.  I used my scissors for cutting out the cardstock.  I used a fiskars punch to point the top of the fence.  The flowers were created by using the Sizzix flowers 3D die on both tags.

Marci with cat (pink) was created by laying Recollections card stock white, pink, and using the Butterfly Garden paper collection by Pink Paislee.  The Martha Stewart butterfly punch was used in creating the butterfly.  I also used bling found at Walmart for their earrings.    Ribbon was also tied at the top of each tag so that I can tie it to a gift bag when giving a gift.  Hope you enjoy them.  Thanks for looking!!





No comments:

Post a Comment