Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another Chalkboard Stand

Hi Everyone!! I'd like to share another chalkboard stand I created using the Bonjour paper collection by Kaiser Craft.  I first started off by using chipboard to the back to give it some stability, then added pink cardstock (the pastel collection) from DCWV.  I then added the design paper to the top of that.  I created an awning for a different look, then fussy cut a couple of images from the paper collection, then added I Am Roses flowers to the bottom left side.  I sprayed the Gardenia with Iridescent Gold glimmer mist to give it a pretty golden highlight without changing the color, then sprayed the smaller bluish green rose with perfect pearls Mint for a hint of color.  I also added Martha Stewart leaf punch (I love this stamp) to the bottom and added more flowers at the top from an Ek Success punch.  Trim was added at the bottom purchased from Hobby Lobby for the finishing touch.  The chalkboard that was used was from the All Chalked Up Neutral pack from DCWV, that was purchased at Joann's.  I plan on using this project in my kitchen to plan out meals for the each week.  Hope you enjoyed this project and if you have any questions just let me know!!  Thanks for looking!









No comments:

Post a Comment