Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Altered Picture Frame

Hi everyone!!  I have an altered picture frame I would like to share with you.  I purchased the picture frame at Walmart for a couple of dollars.  I then added Marci Kitty Kat from La La Land Crafts and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, I added pink rose trim to the bottom of the frame that I purchased at Walmart, punched out a few flowers in different sizes with an EK Success punch, bunched out Martha Stewart butterflies, and added stickles to various parts of the project.  I will later add a picture of my dog and I.  I hope you enjoyed this project and if you have any questions let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!  Happy Memorial Day to everyone, if I don't post anymore until after the weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment