Monday, May 7, 2012

12 x 12 Layout

Hi Everyone!!  I created a 12 x 12 layout of my husband and I.  I have never created a layout before, but really enjoyed it.  Looking forward to making more of them lol!!  I used "The French Country Stack" by DCWV paper collection.  The wooden shadow box was painted with Martha Stewart pearl paint, Mint Chip, and then a crackle medium was applied, next Folk Art Vintage White was painted over that.  Also Rub N Buff and Frayed Burlap distress ink was applied at various places to give it that vintage look.  The following products were used to create the layout:

Martha Stewart leaf, bow tie and butterfly punch
Recollections resin corner and window decoration
Laces by Hobby Lobby
Mini Pennant Die (Banner) by MFT die-namics
I Am Roses Gardenia and Yellow Rose Buds
Flowers by cricut cartridge The Flower Shoppe and EK Sucess flower punch
Flat Back Pearls by Recollections
Small Resin Pink Roses bought at Walmart
Crystal spray by Michaels
Small yellow and green flowers are from Recollections
Pink Pearls by Hobby Lobby
Wet Embossing by Recollections white embossing powder
Dollies bought at JoAnn's

If you have any questions let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!










No comments:

Post a Comment