Friday, June 1, 2012

Gorjuss Girl Card

Hi Everyone!!  I created a beautiful Gorjuss Girl card using the Kaiser Craft paper collection Chanteuse.  I first started off by using Recollections white cardstock, then layering the design paper.  I printed the columns on my computer using a software program called Printmaster.  I colored the Gorjuss Girls hair, face, socks and shoes using my Spectrum Noir markers and paper pieced her dress.  I used the EK Success paper punch in different sizes to create the pretty flowers on the card.  The leaves on the flowers, the flourish, and the olive branches were used from the Cheery Lynn Design dies.  The sentiment comes from the paper collection.  The bow ties on the columns are from Martha Stewart as well as the butterfly.  At the top corner of the card are Recollection half back pearls.  Behind the Gorjuss girl stamp is a Spellbinders die and another Cheery Lynn dolly.  If you have any questions just let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!






Here is a video if you would like to watch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment