Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Altered Mussie Tussie

Hi everyone!!  I altered a mussie tussie using the Teresa Collins Timeless paper collection.  I downloaded a template from the internet, (Googled cone template) printed it out on regular paper, then traced it onto the paper collection and cut it out.  Jo (YouTube name:  Paper Drama) has a tutorial on the flower used on the front of the mussie tussie.  I added lace, pink satin ribbon, pink bead trim, pink flower trim, and I Am Roses flowers for embellishments.  I also used an organza bag for a special treat.  These adorable little gift cones can be used for gifts, treats, jewelry or anything for that special friend.  They can be displayed by hanging on a door knob on laying on a desk or table.

The link for the tutorial on the flower is:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1l1OX31DB4

If you have any questions let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!





Here is a video if you are interested:




No comments:

Post a Comment