Monday, July 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Camera

Hi everyone!!  I have a new project I would like to share with you.  This project was kind of hard and took some time to create.  I had fun making it though and I hope you like it.  I first started off making a 5 x 4 box. I then made the flash, lens, and box on front of the camera.  It was challenging but fun!!  I used the French Country Stack by DCWV to create this project.  The embellishments I used were purchased from Walmart, Michael's, and I Am Roses.  I am not sure what I plan to use this for.  Maybe a mini album or I might just embellish and add a picture to the inside.  If you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!









Here is a video too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment