Monday, June 18, 2012

Paper Purse - Party Favors

Hi Everyone!!  I have a few projects I would like to share with you.  I created these paper purse with the Cricut Cartridge Forever Young.  I only used 2 of the many templates for purse on the cartridge.  The paper collections I used are:  The French Country Stack by DCWV, The Butterfly Garden Collection by Pink Paislee and The Black and White Paper Pack by Paper Studio.  I cut the purse on Fit To Page on the cricut, so they are the largest the cricut can cut on a 12 x 12 mat.  I used the following embellishments:

Beaded trim from Hobby Lobby
Flowers from I Am Roses, Spellbinders and flower trims
Laces where purchased at Walmart and Hobby Lobby
Butterfly Punch by Martha Stewart
Sentiments are from the paper collections

If you have any questions please ask.  Thanks for looking!!  Video coming soon!!

Also these purse are available for purchase on my Etsy store at the following link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tara48?ref=si_shop





Here is the video!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment