Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone!!  Just created a beautiful wedding card.  I started off with white cardstock, then layered cream cardstock by Recollection.  After adding lace I layered more of the white cardstock but embossed it in my cuttlebug.  I then layered a dollie by Cheery Lynn Designs.  Next I cut out more white cardstock with my Spellbinders die then added a sentiment  to the top with the Fiskars stamp collection called All Around Quotes.  I stamped and embossed a heart from the An Affair of the Heart collection by Inkadinkado.  On the left side of the card I used three I Am Roses flowers, a white dove with glitter I purchased at Jo Ann's, and three flowers that I purchased from Michaels in the wedding section. I added Martha Stewart leaf punches, white feathers, and a resin corner by Recollections.  I tied a bow using white satin ribbon and used a garment pin to attach a small cherub.  I painted the cherub with white acrylic paint and rubbed rub and buff with my finger over him to give a vintage look.  I had a really fun time making this card and I hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!  Video below!!






Here is the video, it also includes a suitcase project that I entered in the IAR Color Challenge (I actually entered the card and the suitcase for the challenge)  for June. Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment