Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Door Knob Hanging for My Craft Room

Hello everyone!!  I have another project I created using the Cape Cod by Me & My Big Ideas paper collection.  This project was created by using the wooden door signs that can be purchased at Michael's.  I adhered the paper collection to the wooden sign and added the following embellishments:  cream satin, for the bow, I Am Roses for the flowers, lace from Walmart, teardrop trim from Hobby Lobby, brown leaves from Recollections (Michael's), stick pin (I made using pearls and bead toppers and spacers), a cutout from the paper collection, tim holtz stamp, sizzix die cut for the scroll, resin flower by Recollections, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, white ribbon flower from Walmart, and walnut distress ink by Ranger.  I really enjoyed making this project.  If you have any questions or comments please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment