Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Easel Card - Marci

Hi Everyone!!  I have another project to share!!  I guess by now you can tell that I am on a card kick!!  This one was made using pink cardstock by Recollections as the back layer.  I then layered the Spring Feast paper collection by First Edition Paper.  Next, I used the Martha Stewart punch to punch out several rows and layered them behind Marci.  I used the Spellbinders nestabilities decorative lacy oval die to layer Marci with a Rose stamp.  I used I Am Roses, another Spellbinders nestabilities classic scalloped circles small to layer the sticker from a old Colorbok collection, some beautiful trim I bought at Hobby Lobby, and a couple more Martha Stewart punches to punch out the leaves around the I Am Roses and the bow tie punch around the corners of the top of the trim.  If you have any questions or comments let me know!!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.I love easel cards.Love the flower and image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment!!

      Delete