Monday, March 12, 2012

3D Box/Cards for any Occasion

Hi Everyone!!  Here are a few of my latest projects.  They were made with the La La Land Craft stamps.  I used 3 paper collections:  Spring Feast, and Up Up and Away by First Edition Paper, and The Butterfly Collection by Pink Paisley.  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 9 die to cut out the shapes.  I Am Roses and Recollection flowers were used to embellish as well.  The stamps were colored by Spectrum Noir Pens (I guess you could say Copic's competitor lol, I have never owned Copic so I can not compare them, but I do know they are a lot cheaper than Copic)  I have them on sale at my Etsy store, if you are interested in buying please click the following link: 
I enjoyed making them and I hope you enjoy them as well!! 



3D Box/Cards 

Spring Feast Collection

The Butterfly Collection

Up, Up and Away Collection
If you have any questions or comments please let me know.  Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment