Friday, March 16, 2012

Bird Cage Mini Album

Hi Everyone!!  Just wanted to share another project I created using this small bird cage I found at Michaels.  I adhered some lace around the bottom and added I Am Roses to the top.  I also added some pink easter grass for the birds nest.  I cut the bird out the Sophisticated cricut cartridge (had to alter the bird a little after cutting him out by cutting off his legs and his crown hehe).  I edged him with distressed ink in Frayed Burlap and used the Pink Paislee, Butterfly Garden paper collection.  I had so much fun creating this cute little mini album.  I bound it with pink satin ribbon.  Also added some bling for his eyes.  The bird also has feathers where each wing would normally be.  After I finished altering the bird I added my cat as photo's in the mini album (I just couldn't resist lol).    If you have any questions just let me know!!  Hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment