Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Shabby Chic Paper Bag featuring Magnolia Tilda

Hi everyone!!  I altered another paper bag I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  The paper collection I used is by Recollections and it is called My Favorite Things.  Please see details below.  If you have any questions please let me know.  Have a great day!!





Products used:

Copic Markers
Martha Stewart Clay Frame & Leaf Punch
IAR & WOC Flowers
Laces & Trims from Hobby Lobby
Butterfly Die - Cheery Lyn Designs
Victorian Flourish Die - Cheery Lyn Designs
Bead & Pearl Sprays from Michaels
Silver Mesh Bling from Michaels
Heart Bling - Hobby Lobby
Stamp - Hero Arts
Spellbinders
Magnolia Tilda stamp
Frantoge
Dolllies
Flowers from Hobby Lobby
Seam Binding
Rafitia
Twine
Silver Bling on Flourish - Rina Meyers
Bling on butterfly - Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment