Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Prima Doll Stamp - Tag

Hello everyone!!  I created another tag using the Prima Doll Stamp.  So addictive!!  I used the Primrose paper collection to create this tag.  I used the following embellishments:  I Am Roses flowers, Pink and Cream Seam Binding, Flower Sprays from Michael's, Clock from Michael's, Pink and White Lace,  Pink Pearl Trim from Hobby Lobby, Stencil's purchased from Joann's, A Punch from Fiskars, and a stamp I purchased from Joann's.  I distressed the edge of the tag with Frayed Burlap distress ink.  I colored the doll's hair and face (blush only) with Spectrum Noir markers.  Her dress was paper pieced, then lace was added to the bottom of the dress.  Her crown and shoes were stickled with Stardust.  If you have any questions just let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment