Saturday, March 2, 2013

Altered Dresser

Hi everyone!!  Sorry I have been MIA!!  Hopefully it won't be so long for the next blog.  I altered this dresser I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I got my inspiration from Arlene (YouTube name:  mybutterflykisses12).  She has the most gorgeous projects and has brought me so much inspiration.  If you don't know her, go by her channel on YouTube and check her out, you won't be disappointed.  I will have a video coming up shortly and I will go over all of the embellishments and how I altered the dresser on there.  If you have any questions before that feel free to contact me.  Hope you like it!!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!


This is the top of the dresser.


Another shot of the top.


The front.


The right side.


Close up of the tag.


The back.


The left side.


Video

  

No comments:

Post a Comment