Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Altered Vintage Box

Hello everyone!!  This is my first project for (YouTube) Panchito3948.  I am so excited that she asked me to be a guest designer for her zibbet store.  The link to her store is:  http://www.zibbet.com/natalia3948  
She has awesome prices and beautiful trims in her store.  Check her out!!  If you have any questions just let me know.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!












Here is a video also that describes on how the box was altered.


2 comments:

  1. G A S P !!!! I have to come back tomorrow and keep checking out your amazing masterpieces! I am about to pass out with all of this gorgeousness going on here! You are an ARTIST!!This is ......I have no words...GORGEOUS!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much Sabrina...you are just a sweetie!! I am so glad you like my projects...means so much to me!! Thanks so much and have a great day!! Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete